Coach Lucy, PhD
Motto: “Respect the Movement – Respect The People”
Entrepreneurial & Professional Experience
2017 – currently
- Model, movie performer
- Owner of CoachLucyPhD – personal training, health, sport, nutritional educator
- Fitness consultant
- Training expert for OceanicPharmaceutics
- Nutritional educator in Sweet & Fit Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, US.
2016 – 2018
- Personal Trainer at Studio 55, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Personal Trainer at Kalev Fitness Studio, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Personal Trainer at Klub Athletik, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Co-owner and Head Coach of CrossFit Stocznia – Strength & Conditioning Fitness Club, Gdańsk, Poland. www.crosfitstocznia.com
- Fitness equipment consultant at DARE
- Fitness consultant at CrossFit Avanport, Gdynia, Poland. CrossFitAvanport
- Cofounder of CFKrakow – Strength & Conditioning Fitness Club, Cracow, Poland. www.cfkrakow.com
- Owner in Twoj-Trening.pl (“your-training”) start – up in Cracow, Poland. www.facebook.com/TwojTrening
- Reebok CrossFit Dropbox Trainer 2012-2013
- Reebok CrossFit Fitness Championship Judge 2012
- Quicksilver & Roxy – summer fitness events Trainer 2012
- 1212 Entertainment California West Hollywood Agency– actors Trainer 2012
- Google Polska, Cracow, Trainer 2011
- first polish CrossFit Instructor (2011) together with my friend Maciej Szczudrawa
2009 – 2001
- Sales Specialist and Guerilla Marketing Consultant at Supremum Advertisement Agency in Cracow, Poland
- SkiSurf Ski School downhill skiing instructor
- Military-Survival Club “Ranger” – incentive events
- BJJ athlete
- 20+ years experience in sport and fitness.
- 10+ years experience in coaching.
- Strength & Conditioning Coach – general physical preparation, post rehabilitation, mobility, weight loss, athletic preparation, health training, body shaping
- Lifestyle Coach – life balance, nutritional education, motivation
- Certified Personal Trainer at National Academy of Sports &Medicine NASM
- PhD in the Physical Culture, at the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow, Poland, Dissertation title:
“Effects of experimental training with external resistance in the form of kettlebells on body composition, physiological characteristics and motor skills in women“.
Publication of the article based on the dissertation: Publication
- MSc on the Faculty of Exercise Physiology, at the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow, Poland, with the specialization in Psychosomatics. Master thesis title:
“Creatine supplementation (differents types of creatine in sport and medicine)”.
- Two times national Brazilian Jujitsu Champion – BJJ,
- 15 years martial arts experience (kick-boxing, muay-thai, brazilian jujitsu)
- Decentralized technologies, quantum technology, smart cities, economics, business,
- Neurology, psychosomatics, psycholinguistics, nutrition, movement
Coach Lucy, Phd – model/personal trainer/fitness consultant
please email me at: email@example.com