Certified and Insured Private trainer, Vancouver.
Areas of operation: Downtown/False Creek/ Olympic Village/Cambie Village
- PhD in the Physical Culture, at the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow, Poland, Dissertation title:
“Effects of experimental training with external resistance in the form of kettlebells on body composition, physiological characteristics and motor skills in women“.
Publication of the article based on the dissertation: Publication
- MSc on the Faculty of Exercise Physiology, at the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow, Poland, with the specialization in Psychosomatics. Master thesis title:
“Creatine supplementation (differents types of creatine in sport and medicine)”.
- 20+ years experience in sport and fitness (strength & performance training, martial arts, downhill skiing, CrossFit, dance, yoga, calistenics)
- 10+ years experience in coaching. Studeo55 Vancouver, Klub Athletik Montreal, CrossFit Stocznia Gdansk, CFKrakow Cracow, Fischer Skiing Academy.
- Lifestyle Coach – life balance, nutritional education, motivation
- Health Coach – post rehabilitation, injury prevention, mobility, weight loss, muscle mass gain, health training, strength & conditioning, sport.
- Certified Personal Trainer at National Academy of Sports &Medicine NASM
- Two times national Brazilian Jujitsu Champion – BJJ,
- 15 years martial arts experience (kick-boxing, muay-thai, brazilian jujitsu)
Coach Lucy, Phd.
Personal trainer, Fitness consultant, Model
Shoot me a message: firstname.lastname@example.org