Hi there! Thank you for visiting my website.
Are you looking for a sport/fitness/health coach? You may have found one.
My name is Lucy. I am Fitness High Performance Coach, specializing in strength, athletic and health training. I believe in science-backed training methodology and need-focused modifications. Fun is a crucial part of the training process as well. I am in the sport and fitness industry for more than ten years and have more than twenty years of experience under my belt. I hold a PhD in Exercise Science and have more than 10 thousand hours of coaching in my work history. Fitness is a full time career to me, not an after work hobby.
Interested in learning, how I could help with your fitness goals? Shoot me a message to schedule a free consultation. I am here for you to advise about best fitness strategy to help you accomplish desired goals. Fitness is a holistic process. Movement, nutrition, mindset and lifestyle equally contribute to your results.
Coach Lucy PhD
Certified and Insured Personal Trainer, Vancouver.
Areas of operation: Downtown/False Creek/ Olympic Village/Cambie Village
- PhD in the Physical Culture, at the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow, Poland, Dissertation title:
“Effects of experimental training with external resistance in the form of kettlebells on body composition, physiological characteristics and motor skills in women“.
Publication of the article based on the dissertation: Publication
- MSc on the Faculty of Exercise Physiology, at the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow, Poland, with the specialization in Psychosomatics. Master thesis title:
“Creatine supplementation (differents types of creatine in sport and medicine)”.
- 20+ years experience in sport and fitness (strength & performance training, martial arts, downhill skiing, CrossFit, dance, yoga, calistenics)
- 10+ years experience in coaching. Studeo55 Vancouver, Klub Athletik Montreal, CrossFit Stocznia Gdansk, CFKrakow Cracow, Fischer Skiing Academy.
- Lifestyle Coach – life balance, nutritional education, motivation
- Health Coach – post rehabilitation, injury prevention, mobility, weight loss, muscle mass gain, health training, strength & conditioning, sport.
- Certified Personal Trainer at National Academy of Sports &Medicine NASM
- Two times national Brazilian Jujitsu Champion – BJJ,
- 15 years martial arts experience (kick-boxing, muay-thai, brazilian jujitsu)
Coach Lucy, Phd. High Performance Coach. Personal trainer.
Shoot me a message: firstname.lastname@example.org